Thursday, 20 February 2014

6th Grade Rebellion - Free 2 column template

I made this template tonight and I really wanted to share it because I thought it was kind of cool and unusual and I thought I better move fast before the chalkboard look is out (or is it out already? NOOOO IT'S NOT!).

And before you say anything - I KNOW that most people don't like darker websites but I don't give a damn (a whiteboard is no where near as rustic and cute as a chalkboard, people!), so here we are:

Click for a live preview



As you will see, it has a fancy banner for the "pages" links (although I imagine you can't fit more than around 7 or 8 in there without it overlapping). Pretty fancy!

Included in the zip folder are:

  • template.xml file
  • blank header image
  • instructions on how to install
Yes, that's correct, this template comes with a blank header image you need to make yourself.
Your blog title/description will not show up until you edit this image.

You need to keep the transparency on the header png too. If you are confused, let me know in the comments and I will attempt to help.

If you like it or use it or have any questions, let me know.

Download Now

13 comments :

  1. Hi, I was just wondering what font your header is in here? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica, it's called "Peoni Pro" - it's sooo cute.

      Delete
  2. I have no clue how to make a header image like the one you made and I was so in love with it :(
    please help!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eliane,
      I offer a header image creation service on suckmylolly.com - http://www.suckmylolly.com/extras-store/ - let me know if you're interested. You can reach me at hello@suckmylolly.com

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a Blog Rookie! I was hoping that the tab links would be part of the download. Is there an easy way to add/create tab/links? I hope I am making sense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly,
      Those tabs in the banner are "pages" links. You need to add pages to your blog and add the pages widget/gadget under the header.

      Delete
    2. Thanks I have it figured out now!

      Delete
  5. Is this template free to download?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry :P only just read the title properly >.< hehe

      Delete
    2. Hi, i'm currently using this template for my blog! Thank you so much for creating and sharing this (=^.^=) if you don't mind, please check out my blog when you have time.
      http://glitterandawhisk.blogspot.co.uk/
      Thank you

      Delete
  6. Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible if I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

If you're having issues, PLEASE leave an email address I can contact you on - and also don't forget to leave your blog URL. Please also read my FAQ which are >>> HERE

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Sharnee